- End-to-end encryption, two-factor authentication with auditing and logging
- Delivers faster issue resolution, and drives lower maintenance costs
- Improve access to end points without compromising your security
- Manage user access rights and profiles using your own directory services and authentication providers
- Modular system design overcomes common IT challenges [network and security] while ensuring reliable connectivity
- Compatible with retail-specific operating systems, including TCx™ Sky, Linux and Microsoft Windows
Connect confidently with Toshiba and Netop.
Maintaining point of sale and other in-store technology is mission critical. Now our retail customers can achieve PCI-compliant remote access into point-of-sale systems running the Toshiba 4690 or TCx Sky Operating System (OS) with Netop Remote Control. When paired with Toshiba Premium Enablement, Netop Remote Control gives retailers, partners and Toshiba support teams a secure and reliable tool to identify and fix issues on point-of-sale systems remotely, reducing the need to dispatch on-site support.
Toshiba Premium Enablement for Netop® will enable the Netop® Host to provide a full graphic remote-control UI, access to enhanced controls and supplemental menus, PCI-compliant logging and complete screen recordings, and central governance of access rights and security policies.
Remote access enables opportunity for remote issue resolution, faster resolution time, helps avoid on-site time and travel costs.
One solution, modular, for all devices. Overcomes network, other challenges for reliable connectivity in complex environments.
Document all activity with extensive auditing and video recording features
Robust security functions help ensure compliance with encryption and multi-factor authentication, complimented with easy integration