For over 45 years, retailers around the world have been relying on Toshiba’s retail-hardened solutions to keep their checkout lanes open and their businesses moving.
Self-service is all about empowering people: Empowering customers to take control of their shopping journey and empowering retailers to think differently about their stores’ possibilities.
A critical part of that elevated service is streamlining what goes on behind the scenes, so when your associates need to check for backstock, help a customer place an online order or track down a one-of-kind item, there are systems in place to support them.
Today’s stores don’t just exist to help customers stock their pantries and tackle to-do lists – they’re in a unique position to deliver a personalized journey for customers.
Catch problems before they create issues for your store and your customers.
From grocery stores to hotels, retail stores to boutiques - see Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions in action.
More than just an interactive touch screen, digital signage is another opportunity to tell your brand’s story. Creatively fuse digital content and physical shopping to create an unforgettable experience that entertains and engages your customers.
A retail-optimized operating system that’s designed to excel in the high-availability, high-stakes retail environment, giving you the peace of mind to operate your stores reliably and securely.
From generating new ideas to fine-tuning technology solutions, our team is focused on empowering retail that supports your business needs and make the most of your investments. Using our extensive retail and technology expertise, we work with you to understand your businesses, then create tailored solutions, blueprints and strategies to help you meet your goals.
When you don’t have to spend time worrying about the complex, time-consuming tasks that keep your business moving, you can spend more time dreaming bigger, solving enterprise-wide problems and anticipating your customers’ needs. Whether you need installation services, loss prevention analytics, helpdesk services or more, our experts can help.
Keeping your systems up and running is mission-critical. Whether you need traditional hardware break/fix support, multi-vendor wall-to-wall maintenance or proactive availability services, we’re here to keep your stores operating smoothly.
With our financing options, you can invest in new retail technology solutions on a flexible, pay-as-you-go basis. When you enroll in monthly payments, you can free up capital to invest in other parts of your business, stay current with the latest technology and update services as your needs change.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is the global market share leader in retail store technology. Together, with a global team of dedicated business partners, we advance the future of retail.
An established, trusted voice in retail technology solutions.
Every day we’re witnessing inspiring moments across our industry and together we believe we can create moments that inspire retail. Check out our new blog for stories that will keep you informed & inspired with our perspective about the evolving retail industry.
Keep your skills current and competitive with our extensive self-paced learning catalog.
We're always looking for fresh perspectives. Explore our open positions.
At Toshiba, innovation is at our core. To us, that means using the power of our innovative and creative teams to create new ideas that will revolutionize the way retailers deliver shopping experiences and make them a reality today. Read more about our innovations from our Intellectual Property Portfolio.
As part of its commitment to the highest ethical standards, Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, through Lighthouse Services, maintains an Ethics Hotline available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Reports can be made as follows:
1. English speaking USA and Canada Telephone (toll free): 855-400-0096 (not available from Mexico).
2. Spanish speaking North America Telephone (toll free): (800) 216-1288 (from Mexico user must dial 001-800-216-1288).
3. Employees in French-Speaking Canada or outside of North America Telephone (toll free): (800) 603-2869.
Outside of North America:
1. Make sure you have an outside line.
2. Enter the Access Code for the country and/or the telephone system you are calling from. You will then hear a ‘bong’.
3. An English-language voice prompt will ask for the number you are calling.
4. Enter our toll-free number: 800-603-2869. There is no need to dial "1" before the toll-free number.
5. You are now connected to the hotline.
6. A Lighthouse greeting will be played in multiple languages. Make a choice from the pre-recorded language prompts or press 000 and tell the English operator the language you speak (preferably in English). An interpreter will then join the call in 2-3 minutes. The Lighthouse operator will interview you, aided by the interpreter.
7. A report in English is then sent to the designated recipient(s) of your company.
8. Access codes are subject to change.
E-mail: [email protected] (must include company name with report)
Fax: (215) 689-3885 (must include company name with report)
By submitting this form I agree that Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, Inc. and its affiliates, including all subsidiaries and branches, may process my data as indicated above and as described in the Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions Privacy Declaration.
Thank you for reaching out. One of our team members will be in contact soon. We hope you have a great day.