As part of its commitment to the highest ethical standards, Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, through Lighthouse Services, maintains an Ethics Hotline available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Reports can be made as follows:
1. English speaking USA and Canada Telephone (toll free): 855-400-0096 (not available from Mexico).
2. Spanish speaking North America Telephone (toll free): (800) 216-1288 (from Mexico user must dial 001-800-216-1288).
3. Employees in French-Speaking Canada or outside of North America Telephone (toll free): (800) 603-2869.
Outside of North America:
1. Make sure you have an outside line.
2. Enter the Access Code for the country and/or the telephone system you are calling from. You will then hear a ‘bong’.
3. An English-language voice prompt will ask for the number you are calling.
4. Enter our toll-free number: 800-603-2869. There is no need to dial "1" before the toll-free number.
5. You are now connected to the hotline.
6. A Lighthouse greeting will be played in multiple languages. Make a choice from the pre-recorded language prompts or press 000 and tell the English operator the language you speak (preferably in English). An interpreter will then join the call in 2-3 minutes. The Lighthouse operator will interview you, aided by the interpreter.
7. A report in English is then sent to the designated recipient(s) of your company.
8. Access codes are subject to change.
E-mail: [email protected] (must include company name with report)
Fax: (215) 689-3885 (must include company name with report)