- Makes lottery available to all shoppers on every POS lane
- Easy to integrate, implement and customize
- Prints on the retailer’s receipt paper
- Scannable bar code for real-time delivery
- Innovative way to attract more in-store shoppers
- Never run out of inventory during high jackpot events
Deliver a more frictionless, lottery buying experience to existing shoppers, while attracting occasional and infrequent players with an easier, more convenient way to purchase. Our unique partnership with Abacus enables us to connect consumers, retailers, vendors, and lotteries through a simplified solution. Retailers can leverage existing Toshiba point-of-sale peripherals, including scanners and printers, to print lottery tickets at the bottom of their shoppers’ receipt paper as they scan and checkout their other basket items - in-lane.
Delivers additional services through the same channel, including validate/redemption, instants, new games and more.
A unique opportunity to create a seamless experience for an underserved market of shoppers.
Ability to capture occasional lottery players, increase basket size, and generate incremental revenue based on recurring sales.
OPTIMIZE VALUABLE SPACE
Lottery integrated into the point of sale eliminates the need for a separate lottery terminal, so you can reallocate labor to other parts of the store.